It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A change of scenery is very different to being fearful of challenging yourself. What else has Bernardo left to prove in the PL?
Nothing he has proved it all..my point exactly...he has competed in the most intense league competition and won it all al9ngside the CL as well.
Fdj has had chances previously to move to the prem and has turned it down....and it doesn't seem like he is that interested especially as he is generally regarded as one of the most natural fits to a pep team....you would think HD would be on the phone to Pep begging to come...yet he ain't.. whereas Bernardo is looking for more and different challenges.....hence different mindsets

Th has said that after gvardiol there will be potentially 2 more.....so people need to relax. You have to assume at least one of those will be a midfielder....we know it won't be a striker as with Haaland and Alvarez we are covered.....
Therefore 1 midfielder at least or maybe 2 ( if Bernardo goes)
Or
1 midfielder and a wide plater

Or one midfielder and maybe a fullback ( if Walker leaves for instance)

People really do need to chill out over signings.

Foden and Alvarez will be like new signings imo

Rico perhaps ready to make another step up

Gvardiol and Kovacic 2 really strong, versatile signings.

Silva possibly could still stay

2 months left of the window give or take.

Yeah, we really are in bad shape aren't we?!

Th has said that after gvardiol there will be potentially 2 more.....so people need to relax. You have to assume at least one of those will be a midfielder....we know it won't be a striker as with Haaland and Alvarez we are covered.....
Or

I wouldn't say no to another striker (especially if it's one who is capable of adapting to other roles too. Can't have enough goal scorers imo)

People really do need to chill out over signings.

Foden and Alvarez will be like new signings imo

Rico perhaps ready to make another step up

Gvardiol and Kovacic 2 really strong, versatile signings.

Silva possibly could still stay

2 months left of the window give or take.

Yeah, we really are in bad shape aren't we?!
But we missed out on Bellingham, Rice, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai and Tonali… Txiki is clearly sleeping… the scousers have now overhauled their midfield for peanuts and they now have a better squad than we do. Your common sense has no place here! We are doomed, doomed I tell you!

The strange thing is all this chat of great players going to Saudi..absolutely not interested..would never ever watch those teams..they find out in time that people remain loyal to their club, whatever state they are in ..Would I ever watch a team managed by slippy even if he had the top eleven players in the world..would I fuck..no way. No interest at all. It is a lesson they will learn rapidly.

Or
This is spot on. One thing I have learned is that City have the capacity to surprise. Nobody expected Akanji to sign, and nobody expected him to be so good, especially at the fee. What a star! Integral to our treble triumph. I’m sure we have targets and I’m sure we will be competitive. We are the champions of everything - League Cup aside..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.