It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

People really do need to chill out over signings.

Foden and Alvarez will be like new signings imo

Rico perhaps ready to make another step up

Gvardiol and Kovacic 2 really strong, versatile signings.

Silva possibly could still stay

2 months left of the window give or take.

Yeah, we really are in bad shape aren't we?!

Might sound crazy saying this but I think we will see Haaland become the best player in the world next season. I reckon he smashes the goals he scored last season. Especially if that new offside rule comes into play.

Could see him hit 40 odd in the premier league. Just feel like it’s his second season he now knows how we play, he’s going to explode next season. Second season under Pep is normally where we see the best of a player

Anyone stressing about City needs to get a grip. If you want City to just throw £££ about on any random players you’re better off supporting Chelsea.

Those in charge at City know what we need.

Gvardiol will arrive soon, then it’s likely whoever goes gets replaced.

Anyone stressing about City needs to get a grip. If you want City to just throw £££ about on any random players you’re better off supporting Chelsea.

Those in charge at City know what we need.

Gvardiol will arrive soon, then it’s likely whoever goes gets replaced.
Hope he is not going in goals

I read something today linking us with a player called Thiago Almada. He plays in the MLS and had 17 G/A in 18 games. He is an Argentinian international midfielder, but I know nothing about the player other than the research I did when I heard his name.

I read something today linking us with a player called Thiago Almada. He plays in the MLS and had 17 G/A in 18 games. He is an Argentinian international midfielder, but I know nothing about the player other than the research I did when I heard his name.
We were linked with him when he was n Argentina before he moved to the MLS. Pretty sure the fee then was around £10m.

Th has said that after gvardiol there will be potentially 2 more.....so people need to relax. You have to assume at least one of those will be a midfielder....we know it won't be a striker as with Haaland and Alvarez we are covered.....
Therefore 1 midfielder at least or maybe 2 ( if Bernardo goes)
Or
1 midfielder and a wide plater

Or one midfielder and maybe a fullback ( if Walker leaves for instance)
This has been discussed in the Vimpto thread, we won't be signing Luke Shaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.