Kylian Mbappé

The proposed Saudi deal stinks. Real want Mbappe and he only wants them. Real can’t afford the price PSG would charge for Mbappe this summer despite him having one year left on his deal. PSG can’t afford to lose him for free. A Saudi bid arrives for €300m that will be a single season contract that will see PSG get a record fee. Real will get their man next summer for free. Mbappe will be close to a billionaire by next season.
Yep. Exactly what I thought when my Son just informed me of this rumoured deal. Dodgy and yet so transparent.

The one silver lining for MCFC, from a monetary perspective, is we should get the full 80m for Bernardo from PSG if they want him.

PSG are the real winners here if Mbappe accepts this proposal. That bid is ridiculous for a 1 year loan. A couple hands may have been shaken behind the scenes here. Dodgy as all fuck.

PSG are the real winners here if Mbappe accepts this proposal. That bid is ridiculous for a 1 year loan. A couple hands may have been shaken behind the scenes here. Dodgy as all fuck.

Especially as they tried to low ball us for Mahrez?

The proposed Saudi deal stinks. Real want Mbappe and he only wants them. Real can’t afford the price PSG would charge for Mbappe this summer despite him having one year left on his deal. PSG can’t afford to lose him for free. A Saudi bid arrives for €300m that will be a single season contract that will see PSG get a record fee. Real will get their man next summer for free. Mbappe will be close to a billionaire by next season.
I’ve seen his pathetic effort levels when he’s not yet a billionaire. Him and his two other lazy cronies up front just stood around waiting for the ball to come to them at the Etihad the other season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.