Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca dont have the funds,he isnt going anywhere on loan,City have offered him a wonderful extension......there is only one scenario here.
These fuckers if this is true are really starting to take the piss. I would hope we would laugh long and hard at an offer along such lines.

It does worry me that some of our best players seem unsettled, is it just because we won the treble, so there isn’t anything else to beat that? Maybe I can understand the over 30s, but we really need Bernado to stay.

It does worry me that some of our best players seem unsettled, is it just because we won the treble, so there isn’t anything else to beat that? Maybe I can understand the over 30s, but we really need Bernado to stay.
There is always going to be a little bit of this. This is how the players have leverage to bargain for better contracts. It's just how it's going to be in this modern sports market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.