Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does worry me that some of our best players seem unsettled, is it just because we won the treble, so there isn’t anything else to beat that? Maybe I can understand the over 30s, but we really need Bernado to stay.
Bernardo is permanently unsettled so that's fine. Walker not sure where wants to finish his career. That's it as far as I can see.

These fuckers if this is true are really starting to take the piss. I would hope we would laugh long and hard at an offer along such lines.
They've been doing this shite for the last 3 summers..."he's our number 1 target" yet they either don't have the money or buy someone else. It's a fucking joke!

Gundo as well
I did read a newspaper comment from Ilkay, before he left, commenting on working with Pep. Gundo had nothing but praise and admiration for Pep, but he did admit that there was a total intensity, motivation and pressure from the manager and, while happy to accept the rewards that brought, it does take its toll.

I just hope the club didn't even bother responding and treat the offer/bid for the utter nonsense it is

well Bernardo renewal is good news unless it comes with a low fee (eg 50-60m) release clause from certain clubs. but at least it would guarantee he is not leaving this summer, which is a win either way.
He’s said before that he wants to go back to Benfica whilst he is still young enough to make a proper contribution there. He is 28 years old currently so I can see him doing two more years here and then moving to Benfica at 30 to spend the rest of his career there.

I think given all his years of service and the fact that Benfica aren’t likely to challenge us for the CL we’d probably let him go there for a smaller fee. Think he deserves that.

Bernardo staying is bigger than ANY signing made. Now we just need Gundogan to return when Barca cannot register him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.