Eberechi Eze

I think Pep has made our defensive structure so strong that we can throw more offense oriented, risk taking players in the midfield/up top. The Jacks of the world are great against top sides but we probably don't need to be sending him out every match against the Luton's of the world. We can score more goals and start taking it to these teams. Eze is as direct as they come. Doku a special talent. Phil centrally also very attacking. I think we'll see a couple batterings if all these lads are on the team sheet playing off Haaland.

Be an interesting signing if true, both he and Doku are very skillful ball carriers.

Perhaps trying to free up more space for Haaland to operate in?

Whenever I saw him I always thought he tried to do a bit too much, to try and beat another man. That he is perfect to be the main man in a poorer team rather than part of a top team.

Good player to watch though.

Be an interesting signing if true, both he and Doku are very skillful ball carriers.

Perhaps trying to free up more space for Haaland to operate in?

Whenever I saw him I always thought he tried to do a bit too much, to try and beat another man. That he is perfect to be the main man in a poorer team rather than part of a top team.

Good player to watch though.

Kind of agree with this. He's been one of my favourite non-City players to watch as a neutral, but is he a player that we can rely on at the top level? I guess it'd be interesting to find out.

I don’t think personally eze is the answer to our midfield. If we’re going to shift out Phillips it makes no sense bring in eze who’s a winger/attacking midfielder, we already have enough players who can play that role. We need a proper 6/8 that can give Rodri rest but also fill in the gundo role.

Idk, I feel there’s some cope going on and people are trying to talk themselves into the prospect of eze. Mind you he’s a decent player but I don’t feel he’s the type of city level recruitment that we used to go for in the past. Feels more like desperation as we’re reaching the tail end of the window after having been unable to acquire Bellingham, rice and paqueta.
I think what we need is an adaptable player. Eze really is of interest because Pep believes in having a core of English players. And if Kalvin and Cole are leaving, you can bet that English players are high on his list. Hence Eze

Discounting the price, I think he'd be a great addition. He put up some good G/A numbers on a pretty average Palace side and his underlying numbers are almost identical to Gundogan's. My only worry as others have mentioned is that he's more of an attacking midfielder rather than a box-to-box which I think we need a bit more although his defensive numbers are pretty decent. I'm not sure why so many are hung on his age as well. 25 is nothing these days.

This can't be real. After being linked with players like Wirtz, Barella and Olmo to Eze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.