Cole Palmer

i mean everyone knows city suck at selling
We get 50m for Palmer and it's great business. You fucking moan on every thread you post on so no matter what the outcome you'll err on the negative aspect.

I do think with palmer the blame can’t all be laid at the clubs door. Every time he seemed to have a chance or had a good game he was injured almost immediately. I also remember reading he has had some problems off the pitch but not sure how true they are.

If we can get close to £50 mil and Cole wants the move I would reluctantly accept it

is it though?
I really thought he was a great prospect that some people said could be better than Foden. What has happened that has changed this?
Cole has been unlucky with injuries, but we never heard rumours that Phil was unhappy with game time. Pep has always said if players are unhappy they can go.

I’m not interested in “acceptable”. The other teams in the league don’t seem interested in anything less than top dollar from us when we bid. I say we do the same as turnabout is fair play.
Our business model pisses over everyone else in the league if not Europe. Of course there's models like Brighton that deserve credit but we are serial winners in the world's toughest division. There's absolutely fuck all to be complaining about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.