Cole Palmer

Does anybody have any proof of this so called bad attitude?
Sam lee said on a podcast it wasn’t attitude issues like a cancelo but just not the required level of application in training etc in comparison to others and especially last year in comparison to Rico for example- this meant in conjunction to his injuries why he didn’t kick on and get more game time last year after a great break-out season year begore. Not gonna get any evidence of anything like that so it’ll remain a rumour.

Chelsea reportedly walked away from Lyon’s Cherki because of their ‘attitude’ concerns, though they were still being linked with him as late as yesterday. Would be strange if they then turned to Palmer if he too had ‘attitude’ concerns. Not sure where these mischievous rumours start.
Chelsea talking about "attitude" concerns is hilarious.

I feel sad about this. Good young player, and one of our own. Can get a goal out of nothing. I guess everything is a business decision and if he's unhappy with occasional starts then it makes sense. But Chelsea have got loads of new players, so it kind of surprises me. Like everyone else I'd feel he'd be a better fit at Brighton or in Europe at a club known for developing players.
Brighton wouldn’t have paid 45 m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.