Cole Palmer

Hate to see him go, though it's decent fee. I wonder if they'll include a buy back clause.

Always liked Palmer and hoped he would go on to be a key member of our first team, he just never seemed to crack it when his chances came. A fee of £45 million is just too good for us to turn down, people forget about the impact of FFP rules, this is money that goes straight into our books and help with balancing the figures.

Just look over the road to the rags, they are all bleating that they are not strengthening the side more but the reality is they are now being hamstrung by the very rules they hoped would stop us.
Poetic justice! (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

Bittersweet, hard to reject a deal of this magnitude and especially if the players willing to leave, but also disappointed that he’s leaving for Chelsea. I wish he stayed and fought for another year, but wasn’t meant to be. Wish him the best of luck. How odd is it that we could face a Chelsea team with Sterling and Palmer in their frontline haha

Ultimately it was Palmers decision and I genuinely wish him all the best.

Nice stack and he can enjoy the Chelsea circus.

I can’t help but feel the club has made some serious upgrades.

Nunes
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Doku

Bernie & captain winky staying.

Can’t replace Gundo unfortunately. It’s is what it is.

Club is not slowing down. Might not be the biggest names in world football but as long as they remain humble and do the hard work they will succeed. It’s what we do afterall. Shop just below world class and train the players to be better footballers overall.

It is the Manchester City way.

We also still have Gomez that also had a great u21 and has had similar minutes to Palmer. Maybe he sticks around.

Foden/Grealish/Doku/Bernado/Gomez

Bittersweet, hard to reject a deal of this magnitude and especially if the players willing to leave, but also disappointed that he’s leaving for Chelsea. I wish he stayed and fought for another year, but wasn’t meant to be. Wish him the best of luck. How odd is it that we could face a Chelsea team with Sterling and Palmer in their frontline haha
Think I could coach the full backs for that game with the simple words, “just show them down the line”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.