Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

I think Leicester is the right move for him, in every aspect. Tactics, team chemistry, and career progression. Fellow Man City academy defender Callum Doyle will play on the left of him while former Man City Assistant Manager Enzo Maresca will be his manager. Not to mention the high likelihood of him winning some silverware in his first season if he comes here.

I think he'd struggle to push aside Vestergaard or Faes.

Sneaky reply......

I've watched all of Leicesters games and he has looked the part in that system,his passing isnt as good,but he has much more athleticism than THB which compliments Doyle and Vestergaard.

Faes was a disaster in the Prem, maybe the Championship is his level. Maybe it's THB's too tbf, we don't know yet.

I think he'd struggle to push aside Vestergaard or Faes.
We definitely see THB as a future star who has a really high ceiling and also since we're using inverted fullbacks, Enzo wants to offload our traditional fullbacks who won't work in this system. So since we're using 3 atb during build up play, we need good CB depth. Vester is never ever meant to start, he's only playing because one of our new summer signings Connor Coady recieved an injury in pre-season lol, so he hasn't even made a debut yet. To add to that, Faes' future is still not 100%.

We definitely see THB as a future star who has a really high ceiling and also since we're using inverted fullbacks, Enzo wants to offload our traditional fullbacks who won't work in this system. So since we're using 3 atb during build up play, we need good CB depth. Vester is never ever meant to start, he's only playing because one of our new summer signings Connor Coady recieved an injury in pre-season lol, so he hasn't even made a debut yet. To add to that, Faes' future is still not 100%.
Cheers

Surprised Leicester are letting Luke Thomas go, I really rate him

Surprised Leicester are letting Luke Thomas go, I really rate him
Yeah, he's our academy boy with decent potential. He's the 4th choice fullback and we've already sent our 3rd choice on loan to Bologna fc, so it was sort of expected. As I talked previously about our system and tactics, its basically the same as Peps. Maresca wants to use fullbacks who can transition into the midfield and play box to box. I think Enzo didn't see that capability in Luke Thomas. But hopefully when he's back from his loan, he can be integrated into our squad.

Really surprised he’s going back on loan to the Championship for a 3rd season. Surely a lower level PL team could have taken a punt on him if it’s just a loan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.