Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

What is going on with this? No reason for us not getting 20mil for this guy but no news

With Laporte and Cancelo going, Stones injured for a few weeks?
THB still not required?
I wondered that, though he'd probably prefer to be playing somewhere than spending the majority of the time on the bench (at best). It did surprise me a bit that neither he, nor Doyle made our bench given that they both now have quite a bit of experience.

No real news of any sale/loan for either of them, which again is a bit strange.

I wondered that, though he'd probably prefer to be playing somewhere than spending the majority of the time on the bench (at best). It did surprise me a bit that neither he, nor Doyle made our bench given that they both now have quite a bit of experience.

No real news of any sale/loan for either of them, which again is a bit strange.
I read the absence from the bench and pre-season tour to mean that THB and Doyle have no future at City and will probably be transferred before the window closes. It might be their wages that are making moves difficult.

Him and Doyle are prime candidates for a sale with buy back clause

Don't think either are truely going to be good enough for us outside of a squad role, so better for then to leave on a permanent deal so they can get proper gametime.and are allowed to develop

Would imagine he ends up like Adarabioyo - late transfer window punt by a lower Prem side.

I'm surprised Kompany hasn't come for him. I can only assume Kompany doesn't think he's good enough, because he's surely available for loan or permanent transfer.

You sign who you can to help the team. I would expect Burnley are still interested to an extent, but know that getting into the Prem makes more players want to join them. They might just be waiting to see if they can get anyone better and he might still be the fallback option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.