Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

Burnley signed a new centre-back yesterday so I doubt he’ll be going back there. I thought West Ham might have been interested but they also signed a new centre-back yesterday. Fulham could be a decent move as Tosin looks like he’s leaving and Ream is 36 now.

A shame I thought he was talented enough but maybe just lacking a bit of pace and then we fucked him off for Garcia who also lacked pace and most of the other things required and in turn fucked us off, if only for THB sake we had kept him that season and fucked Garcia off, what ifs I know but?

Weird there aren't more links of clubs being interested

Quality last year, 1 year left and we've shown we let our youth leave for decent fees without having to break the bank

Weird there aren't more links of clubs being interested

Quality last year, 1 year left and we've shown we let our youth leave for decent fees without having to break the bank
They will wait till the last minute and try grab him for a few million like Fulham did with Tosin.

I can see Fulham being one of the teams that may make a late dash for him as well unless he’s used in some sort of trade with Wolves/Palace for Nunes/Eze

I think Leicester is the right move for him, in every aspect. Tactics, team chemistry, and career progression. Fellow Man City academy defender Callum Doyle will play on the left of him while former Man City Assistant Manager Enzo Maresca will be his manager. Not to mention the high likelihood of him winning some silverware in his first season if he comes here.

I think Leicester is the right move for him, in every aspect. Tactics, team chemistry, and career progression. Fellow Man City academy defender Callum Doyle will play on the left of him while former Man City Assistant Manager Enzo Maresca will be his manager. Not to mention the high likelihood of him winning some silverware in his first season if he comes here.
Seriously what do you know matel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.