PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Despite his believed allegiances you wouldn't have got Stuart Brennan writing an article like this. Shuffling stuttering Bajowski is just another United fan boy masquerading as a client journalist in a local paper which apparently is home to the European and Englush champions.
For accuracy Simon is not a red, anything but!

Nobody really buys papers anymore.

Their online version isn’t much better because of the ads that you mention.

Now they’re limiting people to reading about 20 articles a month on their app, so that’ll die quite quickly too.

It’s mostly clickbait now anyway. If you want news about what Gemma Atkinson, Helen Flanagan et al have had for lunch, then it’s the right paper for you.
Who are they?

Again why did it take 4 years?

I would suggest the evidence against us is minimal to zero, and our "irrefutable evidence" would destroy instantly.

Why did both sides spend hours in the courts trying to make this a private matter>?

A strange tactic from both sides IF there is nothing to hide.

Why the investigation took as long as it did you would have to ask the PL. The charge against the club is that for 10 years our accounts have been dodgy. That leaves us trying to prove a negative, namely that the accounts are legit. Which involves wading through the source material - the contracts, the invoices, the email trail.

Given the material that the club is compelled to provide I’m not surprised they wanted it heard in private. (A) all such proceedings are conducted in private, and (B) the nature of the material we will be relying on is completely confidential.

Having done nothing wrong and still wanting private information to stay private are completely consistent with each other. I’m sure you’ve done nothing wrong but if someone asked you how much tax you paid last year you’d tell them to mind their own business.

I notice this thread has jumped a considerable amount of pages, can someone please sum up why the the jump?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.