United Thread - 2023/24

Rags winning was best result for City going into Sunday, they always seem to pull a result out against City if they are on a bad run or have come off a poor result. Norwich scarves put away again and they again get a bit cocky, normal ends up with them getting stuffed which i fully expect on Sunday.

Why do the media and neutrals love them so much and want them to win?!.

They're a bunch of odious little arsewipes and criminals getting off court cases due to lack of evidence or mistrials.
With the media it's all about the advertising revenue they can generate from all the clicks, subs and likes... especially from the their 6 trillion foreign fans.

I genuinely don't think many neutral football supporters do want them to win... thats just the impression created and the narrative driven by the sycophantic rag loving media.

Rags winning was best result for City going into Sunday, they always seem to pull a result out against City if they are on a bad run or have come off a poor result. Norwich scarves put away again and they again get a bit cocky, normal ends up with them getting stuffed which i fully expect on Sunday.
This is what I'm hoping, they're arrogance and cockiness after a couple of flukey undeserved wins will see them come out actually thinking they can give us a game rather than parking the bus.

With the media it's all about the advertising revenue they can generate from all the clicks, subs and likes... especially from the their 6 trillion foreign fans.

I genuinely don't think many neutral football supporters do want them to win... thats just the impression created and the narrative driven by the sycophantic rag loving media.

Keep the media blowing smoke up their arses as it papers over the huge cracks that are evident at the swamp. Your average rag has only ever known winning and success pre 2013, now a decade later they live a miserable existence in a footballing nuclear winter where City have scorched the earth around them and anything as much as the rags being awarded a throw in is evidence they are turning the corner and that they are back.

Not disrespecting the passing of Bobby Charlton here,and yes I know they were totally unconvincing in the 2 games since he passed,but maybe if they had a minutes silence at every game they play till end of season they could convince themselves they are among the front runners again challenging for trophies..

Apart from beating a 3rd string Palace side in the LC, united this season have either lost matches or scraped wins by a single goal.
From reading match reports and following live text feeds, they shouldn’t have had hardly any of those scrappy wins either.
At some point their dubious luck needs to fall off a cliff, and hopefully it will be Sunday.
said on match thread last night we'll get bored of passing the ball about switch off and they'll score

The Times has described it as a "stunning champions league win against FC Copenhagen."
Parody has become reality lads.
that cant actually be serious, what on earth was stunning about any of that, the only thing that was stunning is that they managed to win, but this is actually the mentality now, tent peg described it as an incredible night which shows how far standards have fallen, any credible manager would have said it was a much needed win but their is an awful lot we need to improve on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.