United Thread - 2023/24

I genuinely don't think many neutral football supporters do want them to win... thats just the impression created and the narrative driven by the sycophantic rag loving media.
Correct

I don't know of any 'neutrals' that like them or want them to win. Outside of their plastic, entitled fanbase everyone else seems to loathe and despise the vile wankers.

Funny, I was listening to the Bobby Charlton tributes on Talksport the other day, all the plastics ringing in and going a little OTT, the first Manchester accent I heard was a City fan who called in to pay his repsects

Yeah course, that’s why Pep has only won 12 major trophies with us, what a ridiculous comment.
what happend last season did we kill them off after scoring ? yeah they got a goal given them and we instead of pressing for another goal we lost our heads 2=1 i think
so ok

that cant actually be serious, what on earth was stunning about any of that, the only thing that was stunning is that they managed to win, but this is actually the mentality now, tent peg described it as an incredible night which shows how far standards have fallen, any credible manager would have said it was a much needed win but their is an awful lot we need to improve on.
It’s a sign of how low they have stooped

what happend last season did we kill them off after scoring ? yeah they got a goal given them and we instead of pressing for another goal we lost our heads 2=1 i think
so ok
With a lovely assist from PGMOL of course. Without that fucking ridiculous decision we win that game 1-0.

Not arsed about being on or off the line, it was a stupid penalty and a retake would have been harsh.

However, how the fuck can the **** do that to the Penalty Spot, right in plain site.

Fucking ridiculous and the Ref should have sent him off!
I suppose it's all over Sky this morning, if not I know it will be bombarded with emails as will the PL !!

I had a strong feeling even before this season got underway that this was going to prove to be a very, very frustrating season in terms of these twats scraping narrow, undeserved wins with their opposition looking the better side... and unfortunately it's proving to be the case.

Yes they've had some losses which they entirely deserved but they've not had a single win that they fully deserved and looked the better side.
Did you just cut and paste this from last season ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.