Gig Economy/Side hussle Tax crackdown

Sorry you’re feeling the pinch but I do find it odd how often people bemoan bankers bonuses whilst watching some of the highest paid athletes in Europe each week.
I really shouldn’t post after watching Question Time! :-)
Mind you I’ve only managed to watch them once this season due to mobility and health issues. Not that I’m playing the martyr card, as I told my doctor on Tuesday, I wake up every morning! That’ll do me. :-)

It’s not one top us it. It’s an income of more than £1,000 so that’s quite a few tops.

They’re not after some **** losing weight and selling their old wardrobe on eBay, they’re looking at people who should be paying tax on a second income.
Ha ha the more I look at this reply, the more I realise what a **** we're dealing with here.
Second income? You condescending ****.
Please tell me you're just a massive clarkie?
If not, fuck off anyway, you sir, are all that's wrong with the UK.
Not that you give a fuck, given that you don't live here, sat there pretending to be an expert on something.
Wanker

As usual the poor **** working their arses off to try and get a semblance of being able to live well being shafted. Whilst the rich use their accountants and lawyers to legally avoid paying their dues.
The Prime Minister’s (Sunak) wife and the Cabinet robbed billions from the country during Covid and nothing done yet the poor man making ends meet…although they should declare those doing a second job should be incentivised for the work ethic and discounted tax rate

I really don’t think if I sold an old pair of trainers for £8.50 on eBay that I’d be getting the curly finger from HMRC. It’s people who are selling new gear on there, in the thousands each month,that they’re targeting. That’s not someone ‘trying to make ends meet’ it’s someone making a 5-figure salary each year and dodging tax.

Absolutely nothing wrong with telling people who are earning an extra income online that they should pay tax on it. As always though, it's about what this government are choosing to focus on. Someone making 100 quid a month from a Youtube channel or selling a few items on Etsy, rather that someone (for example a new investor in Man Utd) dodging billions in tax.

And as for "You're not struggling because of bankers bonuses" people absolutely are struggling because of an economic system that is funnelling money to the already wealthy, allowing them to dodge taxes, and allowing them to exploit the poor to make themselves even richer. The UK makes plenty enough money to pay for all of the public services that have been slashed, it's just that it makes all of that money for large-scale tax-dodging cunts that couldn't give a shit about society.

Last edited:
Tory cunts will be tory cunts.
Let's tax the poor even more.
None of them would even know how to list an item, wankers.
Targeting? Lol
Fucking wankers.
Tory cunts think we swallow there bullshit lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.