Worst movie ever

Adam Sandler just isn’t funny at all. Maybe you need to be an American to get him?

I hated Deer Hunter, it was so boring. Probably my fault for expecting it to be like Rambo or Platoon.

Other films I’ve disliked include Hot Shots, Airplane and The Matrix. I didn’t really understand most of what was happening in No Country for Old Men either, but I think I was pissed when I saw it.

Adam Sandler just isn’t funny at all. Maybe you need to be an American to get him?

I hated Deer Hunter, it was so boring. Probably my fault for expecting it to be like Rambo or Platoon.

Other films I’ve disliked include Hot Shots, Airplane and The Matrix. I didn’t really understand most of what was happening in No Country for Old Men either, but I think I was pissed when I saw it.
Airplane! You disliked Airplane! Shirley not

Octa Man (1971). Half man, half octopus. At one point the heroes incapacitate Octa Man by lighting a fire round him 'to suck the oxygen out of the air'. It works. That's the level we're playing at here.

Blood Freak (1972). Man smokes experimental weed and slowly turns into a blood-sucking Turkey. Not a bad costume that makes the monster look like a turkey, the plot is actually set on a turkey farm.

The worst big-budget movie I've ever seen is Armageddon. It manages to be dumb, full of scumbag characters, horribly over-sentimental and that fucking aerosmith song plays every 10 minutes. By halfway I was really pulling for the asteroid.

Other films I’ve disliked include Hot Shots, Airplane
OMG you must be afriad to fly! :)

Any movie with a Zucker involved is on my list of favo(u)rites. I love them all. Throw every gag on the wall and see what sticks. Top Secret! and the second Naked Gun movie are particularly good.

Now granted -- Airplane II was kinda weak, admittedly.

Haha fuckin ell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.