Everton Thread - 2023/24

Let's not rewrite history. Everton gambled the family silver and bet it all on shit footballers. Despite this the league worked with them to get back on course. Moshiri took a more hand-on approach, appointed Benitez and ran a tight ship for 6 months. Benitez signed Demari Gray for 1.5m plus a few other freebies, they also sold some players. For those 6 months they acted like a club that was working within it's means, if they stayed on that track we wouldn't be here. The mistake was hiring a man the fans hated, if they went with Dyche at that point and continued on the prudent path, they wouldn't be here.

Eveton's next game at home is United this should be fun, Booing the Premier League at the handshakes
I can see loads of trouble happening and Everton fans are a crazy bunch and even a full pitch invasion by their fans could happen, This could be an ugly game for the Premier League and its officials attending.

One Dodgy thing by the match Officials and VAR in favour of Utd could see the roof coming off, I bet their fans are already meeting to sort out a protest of some sort in and out of the ground

Its Skysport's main event 4.30pm kick off hahahaha
Nice timing by the Rags flagship TV broadcaster!. This will be a lot of fun.

Carragher in full spitty mode on this and surprise surprise his angle is aimed towards city.

Firstly hes talking about everton dragging it out like other clubs, not sure how they can drag out undeniable financial proof of a ffp breach. What do they do, deny it and claim their own financial accounts are inaccurate?

Then goes on about "other" clubs being sanctioned and everton being a scapegoat until that happens. Does he know something nobody else does? I'm unaware of any other club that's failed premier league ffp rules and yet to be punished, or is he suggesting they punish "other" clubs without proving guilt?

Imagine the biggest sports broadcaster in the country not just employing such a braindead kid spitting moron but then broadcasting his completely nonsensical opinions on things he clearly hasn't got a clue on and essentially offering it as expert opinion for the idiots that lap that shit up instead of bringing in a financial expert or even just somebody who vaguely understands the situation to actually explain it.

He's in the Martin "the missing link" Keown bracket of thick and yet he's employed to give opinions on things he clearly hasn't got a clue about. No wonder there's so many fuckwits about nowadays.

Carragher in full spitty mode on this and surprise surprise his angle is aimed towards city.

Firstly hes talking about everton dragging it out like other clubs, not sure how they can drag out undeniable financial proof of a ffp breach. What do they do, deny it and claim their own financial accounts are inaccurate?

Then goes on about "other" clubs being sanctioned and everton being a scapegoat until that happens. Does he know something nobody else does? I'm unaware of any other club that's failed premier league ffp rules and yet to be punished, or is he suggesting they punish "other" clubs without proving guilt?

Imagine the biggest sports broadcaster in the country not just employing such a braindead kid spitting moron but then broadcasting his completely nonsensical opinions on things he clearly hasn't got a clue on and essentially offering it as expert opinion for the idiots that lap that shit up instead of bringing in a financial expert or even just somebody who vaguely understands the situation to actually explain it.

He's in the Martin "the missing link" Keown bracket of thick and yet he's employed to give opinions on things he clearly hasn't got a clue about. No wonder there's so many fuckwits about nowadays.
Carragher was dropped on his head multiple times as a child... unlucky for him each time it was followed by a violent kick. Every time hes on i have to switch the channel as he makes me violently nauseous.

Carragher was dropped on his head multiple times as a child... unlucky for him each time it was followed by a violent kick. Every time hes on i have to switch the channel as he makes me violently nauseous.

He sadly wasn't kicked hard enough.

The fact that the panel also admitted that Everton gained no advantage on the pitch due to a breach of FPP Regulations suggests that the new stadium is the issue. I can see our fanbase reacting to the PL in much the same way as City do to the Champions League
United at home should be fun

Last edited:
The fact that the panel also admitted that Everton gained no advantage on the pitch due to a breach of FPP Regulations suggests that the new stadium is the issue. I can see our fanbase reacting to the PL in much the same way as City do to the Champions League
United at home should be fun
The panel did say they got a sporting advantage didn't they?

The panel did say they got a sporting advantage didn't they?
They did but lots of contradictory statements in their findings it's hard to know what's true. If there was a sporting advantage they should name it surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.