Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

In what world isn't £80k to £100k a year a good salary?
One where it can be a lot more profitable to make odd dubious decision.

Now the sums you state are pretty much double what I earn in a year. But a world where a corrupt decision could earn you enough to live a comfortable life for the rest of your life, £80-100K a year is not enough to maintain the integrity of every ref.

Fuck me if that had have been against arsenal, or liverpool or the rags, or even wolves we’d never hear the last of it

Fortunately it won’t, will still win the title in the end after an inevitable 20+ game run after Xmas.

Looks like Hooper has assumed Grealish is off and thinks he’s done the right thing by bringing it back. He’ll end up dropped for the midweeks I’m sure.

Once again though, it’s just beating the same old drum, the standard of refs in the PL right now is unacceptably poor. They have so much money floating around the game and *this* is all they have to choose from.
Oh please just fuck off, “assumed Grealish is off”, has he fuck.

No he did not
Yes he did watch it from another angle he put the whistle to his mouth and points for a free kick. To play advantage you put two arms in the air. He then blows a 2nd time because Haaland plays a moving ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.