Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez is third in chances created this season ahead of salah and fernandes, he is our joint top for assists and second best goalscorer for us, he is 22 and going to get better and better and some on here want to sell him.
Absolute madness

Alvarez is third in chances created this season ahead of salah and fernandes, he is our joint top for assists and second best goalscorer for us, he is 22 and going to get better and better and some on here want to sell him.
The same "experts" who wanted Rodri sold or wanted to buy Pogba instead of KDB and Harry Maguire instead of Ruben Dias.

Of course there are better number 8s, largely because Alvarez isn't a number 8 and never has been.

The fact that Pep even trusts him to play in that position is telling, but I'm fairly sure he isn't the long term solution.
But he’ll never be a number 9 whilst haaland is here so its 8 or bust i fear for hooooolian

And the bunch of clowns who were getting excited that Ronaldo was coming to us, I still shake my head to this day in the giddiness what played out on here that day.
There were grown men creaming over us signing that **** ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.