Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ill re-phrase. Regardless off his worth, there are much much better number 8s out there.

And as a striker hes not getting anything like 25+ goals. Hes a decent 20 goals a season striker. Maybe slightly better than jesus.

In my opinion of course
May be slightly better than Jesus is maybe slightly better than a very good player a player very important to one of our 2 rivals

Really not sure what to expect tonight. Anything could happen

However with no Rodri, taking anything out of the game would have to be seen as a decent result

And the bunch of clowns who were getting excited that Ronaldo was coming to us, I still shake my head to this day in the giddiness what played out on here that day.

Watching the meltdown at the swamp if we'd have done that would have been worth it. A completely shit decision in footballing terms, but funny nonetheless!

It's definitely not open to away fans tonight, I've had an email from the OSC telling me. I thought it'd been home fans only for a couple of seasons now so stand corrected. Needs knocking though down to be fair!
Thanks for the info mate, save me a walk! We'll try the Barton Arms on the A34, nice pub, decent food.

It's definitely not open to away fans tonight, I've had an email from the OSC telling me. I thought it'd been home fans only for a couple of seasons now so stand corrected. Needs knocking though down to be fair

This team needs to become less reliant on Rodri. Whether its a change of formation or whatever. Pep's City was great before Rodri.

Completely disagree. He and Doku changed the game completely against Leipzig. We clearly have a few issues this season, the most notable of which is no KDB and Ilkay deciding to move on. Each to their own but I don’t think Alvarez is the issue

I think Foden and Bernardo swapping positions was the reason we improved. Bernardo is excellent technically at keeping things ticking and finding space. But Foden provided immediate forward impetus, slotting Haaland in. The subs hadn't touched the ball when we got 1 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.