Last Film You Saw

Got through The Matrix the other night. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would!

We also watched that action movie Violent Night this week. David Harbour from Stranger Things plays Santa, having to rescue some rich hostages by killing the perpetrators. Very much a Die Hard with Father Christmas. I had a ton of fun with it - is it amazing? No, but it isn't trying to be, it's trying to be dumb fun with a cute kid to add some heart. I think it succeeded.

The Killer. I enjoyed it. Fincher can sure direct and Fassbender can hold the screen.

There was something really typically dull and middle of the road about it by the end, but that's how Netflix seem to roll.

Got through The Matrix the other night. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would!

We also watched that action movie Violent Night this week. David Harbour from Stranger Things plays Santa, having to rescue some rich hostages by killing the perpetrators. Very much a Die Hard with Father Christmas. I had a ton of fun with it - is it amazing? No, but it isn't trying to be, it's trying to be dumb fun with a cute kid to add some heart. I think it succeeded.
Watch The Fatman with Mel Gibson, very similar.

Having finished building my home cinema with full Atmos surround and 77 inch TV I fired up Blade Runner 2049, haven’t seen it since I watched at the cinema, visuals and the sound are unbelievable in the right setup, good sequel to the original 7.5/10

Love 2049 and it definitely has one of the best Atmos mixes I've heard. Wanting to go see it at BFI IMAX next year whenever they decide to show it again.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.