Last Film You Saw

Leave world behind.

It was...OK.

It had all the elements of a really interesting film but absolutely nothing was fleshed out. 6/10

Watched The Holdovers last night starring Paul Giamatti. A festive film about a history teacher in a private school looking over a kids stuck in school during the Christmas holidays. Sounds boring but is actually really good with some good comedy thrown in,

What was the ending though?
I'd say they didnt want to finish with a case of them all ending up in the house and it being a "happy ever after" but theres the hint that they all could - the mother was on the way there and father knew about the bomb shelter but possibly neither would make it there. If the all happened upon each other in the end we'd all ne complaining that it was too coincidental id say. Anyway i just enjoyed the tension and mystery leading up to the end.

Barbie, 2/10 only cos it's got Margo in it.
Fuck me, why can't kids films just be kids films without some sort of political message, and I couldn't exactly work out what that message was? Men are bad? Mess of a film

It's a 12A film. That's not a kid's film given the reason why it got that rating is for sexual topics.

And it definitely isn't marketed at pre-teens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.