Last Film You Saw

Leave the World Behind (Netflix)

The premise was good, but let down by poor plot lines and poor generic characters (Netflix has a thing for this) with better screen writting and directing it would have been a much better film, and what the hell was the fixation with dark blue if you have seen this or are going to watch it you should notice it, it was everywhere in the film did it symbolise something ?

The premise was good, but let down by poor plot lines and poor generic characters (Netflix has a thing for this) with better screen writting and directing it would have been a much better film, and what the hell was the fixation with dark blue if you have seen this or are going to watch it you should notice it, it was everywhere in the film did it symbolise something ?

Yeh Netflix frustrate me loads with their films. They always seen lazily put together but you know with a little more effort the idea would make for a good one. They do much better with series. I've gotten into the foreign ones lately. Takes some getting used to the english dubbing (never thought i'd be able to hack it) but once you do there's loads of un-tapped supply if you're into that sort of thing

Leave the world behind - wow what a complete sack of steaming shit. Genuinely lost for words at how awful that was considering the cast. It offered nothing and just completely missed what could of been a gripping storyline.

What was the ending, made no sense whatsoever. It literally just ended without an end.

What was the ending, made no sense whatsoever. It literally just ended without an end.
I have no doubts people who rate a black and white Romanian film about orphans filmed with no sound will tell us all the ending was genius. Reality was it was shit. No doubt as a film it tried to be clever and quirky or something, but reality is that it was dross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.