United Thread - 2023/24

This will lead to a clear out of their football staff but apparently not Ten Hag, who snagged £84m on Antony. They are a long, long way off being competitive.

Even if Ratcliffe's new team get every move perfect they're a few years away at best.
they are pep guardiola leaving away from getting close even then a top replacement will be found

He'll own 25%. Just how much of a say will he realistically have? I know they're suggesting a new DOF may come in, with a subsequent amended transfer policy. But they'll still have the bulk of the comedians they have right now.

What I’d like to know is how much return on their investment do Ineos and Jim Ratcliffe expect to recover per annum.

What I’d like to know is how much return on their investment do Ineos and Jim Ratcliffe expect to recover per annum.
All of it and more. They are successful business men not a charity. The glazers clearly have faith in them making money too - if on field success happens as a by-product then they'll be happy of course but it's all about the money.

It does seem odd, he has bought 25% of the Glazer's shares not 25% of utd shares. He is basically paying the Glazer's to work for them and to use his own money

For a very successful business man who avoids playing uk taxes I cant understand this.

At his age I cant see him getting any return.

It does seem odd, he has bought 25% of the Glazer's shares not 25% of utd shares. He is basically paying the Glazer's to work for them and to use his own money

For a very successful business man who avoids playing uk taxes I cant understand this.

At his age I cant see him getting any return.

I don’t understand the difference? The glazers shares are shares of United aren’t they?

They, and the dicks in the media, would welcome a consortium of Putin, Saddam Hussein and Ghengis Khan if they thought they were going to spend more billions on their wank squad. Forget ‘oil money’ ‘’115 charges’ and all the other shit, it’s all just a smokescreen, if they were dominating like us they wouldn’t give a shit about any of that stuff.
Such a graceless ugly bunch. Did you heat scruff say l can hardly say it Manchesyer City. Not Congratulations to our neighbours we look forward to competition etc etc.
I remember when I was a kid my dad saying they would go to any lengths to get a result and the fans were low life thugs.
Very occasionally I have tried to step back and think maybe it just our blue perspective but nope they are a truly vile group and they will go to any lengths to nobble city.

Such a graceless ugly bunch. Did you heat scruff say l can hardly say it Manchesyer City. Not Congratulations to our neighbours we look forward to competition etc etc.
I remember when I was a kid my dad saying they would go to any lengths to get a result and the fans were low life thugs.
Very occasionally I have tried to step back and think maybe it just our blue perspective but nope they are a truly vile group and they will go to any lengths to nobble city.
So true. Its win at ANY cost, by ANY means, most foul. Utterly vile and graceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.