Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
But that’s part of the problem. The new songs are only sung by the cool kids and nobody else knows the words. Just sing the greatest hits each week and people might actually join in. As for evidence about the club dumping tickets on tout sites, then Google is your friend. There are thousands of tickets available for every game on those sites. Support and back up the club by all means, but defending the indefensible isn’t a good look.

The ‘cool kids’

I can honestly say there isn’t a ‘cool kid’ on SSL1. If there is a ’cool kid’, I’ve yet to see one, whatever they look like, where I stand in block 115, SSL1. I can’t speak for the other stands and tiers. Maybe they are in there?

Sometimes I give up on this thread.

Thought the atmosphere was decent yesterday. Loud in parts. Quiet in parts. “Champions again that went on for 10 minutes with all the ‘cool kids’ and ground joining in was good

Credit to a group of Sheffield United fans at the back on their block on SSL1 who were giving it a good go in the 1st half until City scored. Then they went quiet for the rest of the match.

Last edited:
That stadium announcer is here for good now, isn’t he? I cannot believe we’ve all just allowed his antics to be normalised.

An absolutely monumental twat.

You can see his videos on the ‘Voice Of The Etihad’ on Instagram.

Last edited:
That stadium announcer is here for good now, isn’t he? I cannot believe we’ve all just allowed his antics to be normalised.

An absolutely monumental twat.

Of all the things to moan about that city get wrong on matchday he wouldn’t be anywhere near the top of my list.

I don’t mind him.

Seems to enjoy a bit of Berting towards the away fans on certain games which I always like.

Atmosphere was definitely good considering we were playing bottom of the league, although we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves as it was still pretty quiet for large parts of the game.

Champions again going round the ground in the first half was very random, but fantastic. Great response to seeing Kev on the touchline as well.

Sheffield fans didn't offer much, which has been a common theme this season.

6/10 for me.

I was near the away fans yesterday and the biggest contribution they made was some pissed teenager shouting he’s going to shag someone’s sister towards the blues. Only shut up when a bigger lad also in the Sheffield end told him to wind his neck in.

Never seen someone go so beetroot red and sheepish so quickly in my entire life.

Cue loads of blues shouting “he’s gonna cry in a minute”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.