Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The ‘cool kids’

I can honestly say there isn’t a ‘cool kid’ on SSL1. If there is a ’cool kid’, I’ve yet to see one, whatever they look like, where I stand in block 115, SSL1. I can’t speak for the other stands and tiers. Maybe they are in there?

Sometimes I give up on this thread.

Thought the atmosphere was decent yesterday. Loud in parts. Quiet in parts. “Champions again that went on for 10 minutes with all the ‘cool kids’ and ground joining in was good

Credit to a group of Sheffield United fans at the back on their block on SSL1 who were giving it a good go in the 1st half until City scored. Then they went quiet for the rest of the match.
Taking anything seriously on BM is a mistake. Yes even me.

That stadium announcer is here for good now, isn’t he? I cannot believe we’ve all just allowed his antics to be normalised.

An absolutely monumental twat.
tbh he just acts how a lot of city fans would if they did the same job. Honestly prefer someone who sounds like they love the job they are doing rather than the guy at anfield who sounds like his wife and kids just left him

The ‘cool kids’

I can honestly say there isn’t a ‘cool kid’ on SSL1. If there is a ’cool kid’, I’ve yet to see one, whatever they look like, where I stand in block 115, SSL1. I can’t speak for the other stands and tiers. Maybe they are in there?

Sometimes I give up on this thread.

Thought the atmosphere was decent yesterday. Loud in parts. Quiet in parts. “Champions again that went on for 10 minutes with all the ‘cool kids’ and ground joining in was good

Credit to a group of Sheffield United fans at the back on their block on SSL1 who were giving it a good go in the 1st half until City scored. Then they went quiet for the rest of the match.
There was a really cool kid in 117 who banged his seat in perfect time to all the chants. He never missed a beat. Looked about 5 years old.

Atmosphere was definitely good considering we were playing bottom of the league, although we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves as it was still pretty quiet for large parts of the game.

Champions again going round the ground in the first half was very random, but fantastic. Great response to seeing Kev on the touchline as well.

Sheffield fans didn't offer much, which has been a common theme this season.

6/10 for me.

Yes, atmosphere was rather good yesterday. You can tell it was improved as there's less grumbling on this thread. Seem more keen to give ourselves a hard time than a pat on the back. Given the opposition I'd say 6.5 to 7. I've watched a fair bit of football over the festive period as I'm sure a few have and not been blown away once. Yesterday was easily better than a par score compared to the rest of the Premier League.

Thought Sheffield were quite loud until the first goal and then didn't hear a peep out of them at all. Perhaps understandable when you have less than 20 percent of the ball.

There was a really cool kid in 117 who banged his seat in perfect time to all the chants. He never missed a beat. Looked about 5 years old.
50k+ synchronised seat banging would be pretty impressive thinking about it…..accompanied by the visual effect of the Poznań.. just need to figure out how to do both at the same time lol

That stadium announcer is here for good now, isn’t he? I cannot believe we’ve all just allowed his antics to be normalised.

An absolutely monumental twat.
A few games back when Haaland scored and he did the "erling" expecting the crowd to go " haaland " and nobody did , he then shouts " nice one", down the mic should have been his last dance, don't have a go at the crowd for not joining in while you act like a ****. Dont get me started on Jackson and square face Pike, first question to Pep when he arrives on stage for the treble parade , " do you think oasis should get back together", They are all fans who have been put in roles they aren't qualified for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.