Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
tbh he just acts how a lot of city fans would if they did the same job. Honestly prefer someone who sounds like they love the job they are doing rather than the guy at anfield who sounds like his wife and kids just left him
No, he acts like a bellend. I’d much prefer the Anfield stadium announcer as he just does his job and puts the mic down - no forced shite trying to manufacture a crowd reaction. It’s absolutely embarrassing.

No, he acts like a bellend. I’d much prefer the Anfield stadium announcer as he just does his job and puts the mic down - no forced shite trying to manufacture a crowd reaction. It’s absolutely embarrassing.
is that what we call not being miserable now acting like a bellend. Announcers all over the world does similar to what he does and it’s great when the crowd actually joins in

That guy at Anfield is either about 200 years old or they pass the job down through the family.

I’m sure it’s the same bloke doing it now as it was when I first went there in the 70s.

I’ll probably get slated but do we need that awful music before the game around the outside of the ground. It has no relevance to the game,it’s too loud ( and I’m a Slade fan) , and you can’t hear your mates when talking.
still heard it when the minutes silence was on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.