The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its been fortunate there has been no dominant team this season , every one of the title pretenders have been inconsistent , apparently the Dippers and Goons are the main rivals but what i have seen from them has been underwhelming , neither of them are good enough to string a few victories together.
We get our full squad together and i think we will blow them away with a winning run , we get over 80 points this season and its in the bag.
We could lose to them at anfield.. big gap COULD be a challenge depending on results prior to this one. I think we are more likely to not string a run together than they are this year. Looks like their definite favourites to me.

We could lose to them at anfield.. big gap COULD be a challenge depending on results prior to this one. I think we are more likely to not string a run together than they are this year. Looks like their definite favourites to me.

Liverpool are definite favourites? Even Liverpool fans don't believe it.

Liverpool's main strength is energy. I think they run more than the other teams. Their play is less structured than Arsenal's, let alone ours, but they make up for it by their energy levels. Whether and for how long this can be sustained this season only time can show. They are expected to go very far in Europa, and won't have enough time to recover in January due to the semis in the league cup.

Their energy levels make them favourites at Anfield vs any team not called City, but they are not as good away from home and will drop plenty of points, imo. 84 pts win the league, maybe even 82!

Last edited:
You do know we've won the league when there's been bigger points margins than the current one don't you?

Hopefully KDB, Erling and Doku back makes us more dynamic again? Can’t fault the dippers are fantastic going forward whereas we are much more laboured these days?

Let's see how they cope without Salah and Endo. They've got some tricky games whilst those two players are away. Endo has helped give them more balance and Salah seems to be the only player who can take his chances in that side so I can see them dropping points without that pair. If Arsenal sign Toney I think they'll be a much better side over the 2nd half of the campaign. We're 5pts off with a game in hand so we're doing quite nicely considering the number of games we failed to win. And Kev coming back is a game changer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.