Media Discussion - 2023/24

Has anyone seen the latest joey Barton Post on twitter!!??
Not really befriending our whatsapp group mate Jonathan lliew!!! Fuck me!! :-) pissing myself. I'm shit at attaching files mind sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240105_133343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240105_133343_Chrome.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_20240105_133313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240105_133313_Chrome.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 251
Google is your friend...

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the fourth largest economy in the Middle East (after Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel), with gross domestic product (GDP) reaching US$498 billion (1.83 trillion dirhams) in 2023 . The UAE economy relies heavily on income from oil and natural gas, especially in Abu Dhabi.
City are not funded by the UAE. Our income comes from sponsorship, broadcast, social media, merchandising, prize money, gate receipts, and lots of other investments, just like other football clubs. Even Sheikh Mansoour himself has an incredibly diverse portfolion and makes most of his profits from banking, property, tech, and ironically renewable energy. Silverlake make most of their revenues from entertainment and leisure.

MPs order Premier League chief to explain delay over EFL cash deal​

Select committee will ask Richard Masters about lack of progress in concluding settlement on extra £915m over six years to be paid to 72 Football League clubs

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4f3b6f43-1651-4455-99c7-9492ed406c07.jpg

Masters, the Premier League chief executive, will be summoned to appear before MPs

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...1?shareToken=803388ff41b97435ff3ea1196e4bc85c

The Premier League is not fit for purpose.

Don't know where to post this, new thread ? but it seems the clothing company Superdry are suing us for using Asahi Super Dry. They are demanding damages, all training kits destroyed blah blah blah.

They lodged court papers on December 15th. I assume City think the fact thst it is two words and dry is in inverted commas makes a huge difference.

I know it's not City related but this interaction between the Spurs manager and a journalist sums up the level of knowledge and intellect we have in the press right now. If its not the English Premier League then it doesn't count basically. And having asked the question once he doubles down and keeps asking as though the reply is a joke.

Brilliant reply by Postecoglou. Reminds me of Manuel Pellegrini who was asked how he would handle the atmosphere of his first Manchester Derby. He just laughed and replied he thought he could cope after Managing River Plate when they played Boca. He was the former manager of two of the world's biggest clubs (Real Madrid and River Plate) yet he was patronised by the morons in the English media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.