Media Discussion - 2023/24

The story is online, the Telegraph. It states it is us being sued. Presumably on how we have worded it. I haven't a clue about intellectual property rights.
We haven't worded it any way... the logo appears as it does on the packaging of the drink – also, the announcement below has it as two words, whereas Superdry is ® as one word, are they suggesting they own the trademark of two common words? They'll be laughed out of court!
cfg_training-kit_resizing204x677px.jpgSuperdry-Logo.wine.jpg

The Government (and the Opposition) are going after Masters. It was clear from the last Select Committee (when he was publically humiliated) they don't trust him an inch.

Master's has quickly earned himself a reputation as a buffoon in many quarters - he is a man without conviction or class - he is a quisling doing other peoples dirty work... and it isn't a good look.

We haven't worded it any way... the logo appears as it does on the packaging of the drink – also, the announcement below has it as two words, whereas Superdry is ® as one word, are they suggesting they own the trademark of two common words? They'll be laughed out of court!
View attachment 103330View attachment 103331

Up there with Beckham looking into copyrighting England and number 7 the stupid prick.

I haven't a clue @dario2739. I would assume it is relatively cheap to lodge papers with the courts so as someone else suggested, is it for publicity or hope City fold and give them some cash.
I wasn't going to start a new thread on something I know nothing about, who at the back shouted 'never stopped you before' ? so I stuck it in here .
Anyway, I'm off to the pub.

Master's has quickly earned himself a reputation as a buffoon in many quarters - he is a man without conviction or class - he is a quisling doing other peoples dirty work... and it isn't a good look.

You''re right, he has no gravitas, he isn't even a convincing front man. Scudamore, for all his faults and he had many, wasn't a fool, straight off the bat when you heard him speak you knew he was a master of his brief.

Within seconds of Masters opening his mouth, you know you're listening to a ventriloquist dummy for the cartel clubs, and a threadbare one at that.

Last edited:
That was a long time ago!
Surely there must have been many nice and pleasant things that have happened around LFC since then to change this opinion?
I can recall the Heysel killings and the Oldham fan stabbed in the back. I remember City coaches getting smashed up when we took flags commemorating the Hilsborough disaster. Then they colluded with Merseyside police to attack our team bus. I better stop there.

I’ve got friends who are Liverpool fans who are too geezers but I despise their club, overall.

They are probably suing us, rather than Asahi, because we've used it on clothing.

Superdry will have a trademark for clothing, but probably not one for drinks (although some brands do have wider trademarks).

They are probably suing us, rather than Asahi, because we've used it on clothing.

Superdry will have a trademark for clothing, but probably not one for drinks (although some brands do have wider trademarks).

Ww actually haven't – we've only used their logo on clothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.