Has Jordan Henderson gone for the money?

Liverpool this Liverpool that. Fuck Liverpool they need better than Henderson to come in and at the stupid prices they have been paying out for Carroll and Henderson there last 2 English signings a crazy £50 million if you were to say that at the begining of last season people would send you to the looney bin.

They still need to replace Carraghter and Gerrard in the short to long term as well. So to is the hooneymoon period Kenny will be in the firing line next season. If they start badly and how much time will it take before they boo King Kenny. I think they will be out gunned by the teams already in the top 4 and I would guess there may well be some players who might want out if they fail to make a impact on the bigger teams.

Pigeonho said:
Let's just think.
You are young, play for Sunderland who are never going to challenge for anything other than a league cup or FA Cup, Europa league at best. Then, one day, you get the call from your agent that there is a move to Liverpool in the offing.

It really is a no brainer. There were NO reports of 'he's gone for the money' when we signed Johnson, and this is a carbon copy signing.

Spot on

mcmanus said:
Wash your mouth out Citykev, Jordan (sniggers) has paid his own transfer fee and will play for the dippers for zero pence. He said 'just pulling on this red shiet beats money all to hell and this will be our year'

Your typo error was a decent effort, sorry to have to pick you up on it! - you just got the e & t the wrong way round ;)

Pigeonho said:
Let's just think.
You are young, play for Sunderland who are never going to challenge for anything other than a league cup or FA Cup, Europa league at best. Then, one day, you get the call from your agent that there is a move to Liverpool in the offing.

It really is a no brainer. There were NO reports of 'he's gone for the money' when we signed Johnson, and this is a carbon copy signing.

come on pige, don't tell me that you can't tell i'm having a little bit of fun here. i can clearly see why a player would want to play for them over sunderland. i'm just pointing out the way that some of what they all said about tevez, adebayor, barry (especially), silva and yaya has come back to bite them on the arse.

gaz baz's decision to join us over them has been vindicated no end as we have qualified for the champions league before them and he now has a winner's medal in his pocket, something he wouldn't have had on merseyside.

Old thread bump, but I thought it was pertenant to put this opinion peace about his time in Saudi here.
His hasty departure for mountains of cash was fucking grubby, his standing in our game will never recover & neither should it.
I will feel exactly the same way if the rumours of Kev going ever came true, i sincerely hope not, i dont want to hink badly of KDB.

All players play for the money and where they earn that money shouldn't matter to anyone, for some reason he is held to a higher standard by the cult of twats he played for, and fans of other teams have ran with it.

All players play for the money and where they earn that money shouldn't matter to anyone, for some reason he is held to a higher standard by the cult of twats he played for, and fans of other teams have ran with it.
I think in Henderson's case there are other elements too, for example how vocal he was about LGBT campaigns in this country and the views of this over in Saudi.

If Henderson (and other players) were just honest and said they'd gone over there because of the ridiculous money being offered, then it would be accepted and people would just move on.

But Henderson in particular spouted a load of bollocks about wanting to change the world or whatever it was and skirted around the money as if that wasn't a big factor for taking the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.