Has Jordan Henderson gone for the money?

He seems to have gone a bit publicity-hungry since he 'suddenly' realised that the football is excrement and the heat over there would resemble a blow torch searing through his pink and thoroughly unpleasant flesh all the time.

Maybe he thought all the Prem clubs would be queuing up for his signature when he made the announcement? That maybe Pep and one or two others would be salivating at the prospect of him turning out in their clubs colours?
If so, good luck with that - but I think the words 'burning' and 'bridges' might feature heavily in most people's response.

The funny thing about all this is, if he hadn't lied about his reasons for going, and just said from the start the money was too good to turn down, he would of gotten some stick but wouldn't of burned his bridges and probably wouldn't of had trouble getting a move back.

The funny thing about all this is, if he hadn't lied about his reasons for going, and just said from the start the money was too good to turn down, he would of gotten some stick but wouldn't of burned his bridges and probably wouldn't of had trouble getting a move back.
Yep, effectively put the noose around his own neck.

I hope the rags buy him.

"For Liverpool’s captain to be as widely admired across tribal boundaries as Henderson was no mean feat."

Eh ? WTF ? He always was a journeyman, a poundland Milner who barely registered as a footballer outside of the scouse media bubble.. Presumably, the author of this bollocks is a scouser.
This 100%. Such is his impact on the game, I actually had to google who it was he played for before the dippers. I had zero awareness of him before his time at the cult.

Talk about an OG that Dunney would be proud of. It's been a PR disaster for him. If his agent is responsible for the move, he needs to be told to type up his CV. And if it was "Hendo"™ himself, his agent needs to get the hell out of Dodge. And yes; I can hear his supporters now; "b-b-but; he's secured the financial future of his family". Which isn't really true. I'm sure he wasn't on a pittance for the 12 years he was at the cultists. The guy was almost definitely a millionaire before he pissed off to Saudi.

I think a lot of folk would have doubted "very very" much that a staunch supporter of lgbt rights would go to Saudi for cash as well, remind me who owns Newcastle
I appreciate the Saudi connection, of course, but do you really think the Geordies would stand for him going there?
Can't see it myself, but, if you can, so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.