Has Jordan Henderson gone for the money?

I think in Henderson's case there are other elements too, for example how vocal he was about LGBT campaigns in this country and the views of this over in Saudi.

If Henderson (and other players) were just honest and said they'd gone over there because of the ridiculous money being offered, then it would be accepted and people would just move on.

But Henderson in particular spouted a load of bollocks about wanting to change the world or whatever it was and skirted around the money as if that wasn't a big factor for taking the move.

Premier league players are all part of an industry that takes the knee wears rainbow laces supports every cause known to man for whatever reason.

Hendersons mistake was leaving the cult, his second mistake was not realising the size of the hole he was digging for himself by wearing all the rainbow regalia.

All players play for the money and where they earn that money shouldn't matter to anyone, for some reason he is held to a higher standard by the cult of twats he played for, and fans of other teams have ran with it.
i think it was his overt defence of the LGBTQA community ( and good on for him that ) and then to take the money of a regime which treats that community abhorrently that left a distinctly bad taste in peoples mouth, without that i think most people would have said wow thats insane money and if they're dumb enough to pay him it then fair play to him for taking it.

I think in Henderson's case there are other elements too, for example how vocal he was about LGBT campaigns in this country and the views of this over in Saudi.

If Henderson (and other players) were just honest and said they'd gone over there because of the ridiculous money being offered, then it would be accepted and people would just move on.

But Henderson in particular spouted a load of bollocks about wanting to change the world or whatever it was and skirted around the money as if that wasn't a big factor for taking the move.
it wasn't a big factor it was the only factor

i think it was his overt defence of the LGBTQA community ( and good on for him that ) and then to take the money of a regime which treats that community abhorrently that left a distinctly bad taste in peoples mouth, without that i think most people would have said wow thats insane money and if they're dumb enough to pay him it then fair play to him for taking it.

Qatar, Russia,China even our own owners have come under the gaze of the rainbow laces brigade and human rights watch.

It's like football is the UN or something, in this instance there's a lot of gabber from the gibberers demanding why someone moves anywhere to sell their wares.

He was shite before he went and he’s been shite out in Saudi, rest assured he will be shite if he comes back …!
Don’t blame him for chasing the money, I do blame him for being a lying, sanctimonious fuck pig …!

Not a fan mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.