FIFPRO awards.

I believe it's based on calendar year 2023 which means the World Cup is not included.

FFS ... on that basis I had more sporting achievement than Messi last weekend.

Obviously the Liverpool twats voted against Haaland. I'm guessing Kane was just being a bitter bastard about losing the golden boot.

They all got 3 votes, scoring 5, 3 and 1 point. This is how they voted:

Harry Kane:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Erling Haaland
3. Bernardo Silva

Jonny Evans:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Kylian Mbappé
3. Erling Haaland

Seamus Coleman:
1. Kevin De Bruyne
2. Erling Haaland
3. Lionel Messi

Andy Robertson:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Erling Haaland
3. Kylian Mbappé

Aaron Ramsey:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Erling Haaland
3. Kevin De Bruyne

Gareth Southgate might not be as clueless as I thought:
1. Erling Haaland
2. Rodri
3. Bernardo Silva
How anybody could vote Mbappe ahead of Haaland? Never mind Messi. Absolute biased fools

Reluctant to give it it's own thread such is the lack of credibility it warrants when you look at the team. But, we have 6 players in the FIFPRO team of the year and pep wins best manager so they deserve their dues.

Rodri inexplicably left out which immediately invalidates the awards.

Not sure what's the more ridiculous decision of the night, having a 3-3-4 lineup to shoehorn in as many forwards as possible and omitting Rodri or the fact courtois makes the best 11 in net despite the fact Ederson won the best goalkeeper award. Make that make sense?

Anyway, Congrats to all our blues, thorpughly deserved. what a time we live in when we get to see the awards dominated by Manchester City plplayers.
Neither Bellingham nor Messi should be in there. No Ederson or Rodri? They can fuck right off & shove their plastic award up their shit encrusted arses...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.