FIFPRO awards.

How the fuck does Earps keep winning awards?

She's lucky to be named the best woman's keeper in Greater Manchester.

I don't mind watching the ladies play but she isn't a good keeper at all, up until her Hart like fall from grace Roebuck was by far the superior keeper, even Keating at her young age is better IMO.

Earps is a flapper and gets lobbed way too often to be classed as the best keeper in the world.

I'll just pop this here

All it means is a Rag media win

Its basically down to her playing for the Rags and the PR the BBC push on everyone.
If she had done exactly the same playing for us, there is no way she would have been thrown into the media headlights and all over the BBC pages and up for awards. She isnt even the best keeper in Manchester as another poster mentioned.

As for the Messi award, complete joke as only a part time player for PSG who once again flopped in the CL and then a retirement league in the MLS but with these awards its not surprising. Watch Kane win it all next season for scoring the goals in a hugely non competitive league bar a few teams compared to Erlings achievments last season.

As for the team of the year, again a farce 3-3-4 formation to fit Messi in, and how does Ederson win the best keeper yet isnt the keeper in the best team, just shows what nonsense it all is.

When Messi retires hopefully he doesnt play in Soccer Aid or thats him nailed on to win the awards another season

I understand the points were tied, but the decider was that national captains voted more for Messi than For Haaland. national captains Virgil van Dyke, Mo Salah, Andy Robertson, Harry Kane, MBappe…. Go figure

They all got 3 votes, scoring 5, 3 and 1 point. This is how they voted:

Harry Kane:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Erling Haaland
3. Bernardo Silva

Jonny Evans:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Kylian Mbappé
3. Erling Haaland

Seamus Coleman:
1. Kevin De Bruyne
2. Erling Haaland
3. Lionel Messi

Andy Robertson:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Erling Haaland
3. Kylian Mbappé

Aaron Ramsey:
1. Lionel Messi
2. Erling Haaland
3. Kevin De Bruyne

Gareth Southgate might not be as clueless as I thought:
1. Erling Haaland
2. Rodri
3. Bernardo Silva
Waistcoat future city manager .

I got my coat.

Rodri in 2023:

✅ Lifted more trophies (6) than games lost (4)
✅ Champions League final Player of the Match
✅ FIFA Club World Cup Player of the Tournament
✅ UEFA Nations League Finals Best Player
✅ Ranked 5th in the Men's Ballon d'Or rankings

He wasn't named in The Best Men's FIFA XI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.