The knives are out for City

I am torn between sticking with City (even if we end up playing the Dog and Duck) and giving up on football altogether (even if we are completely exonerated.)

I just don't feel about the game as I did. The idea that a club like Everton could be relegated for spending more than some arbitrary amount, while another club in Stretford can be 1 billion in debt with no consequences whatever just sticks in my craw. It's all a load of bent bollocks.

Say they did hypothetically relegate City to the conference (it won’t happen). We could just outspend every other team on the way up with our sponsors putting money in. I’m sure Mansour could bang a few more quid in via Etihad etc to get us going back through the leagues again, could you imagine the piss boiling if that happened and we ended up winning a few more premier leagues after that?

I am torn between sticking with City (even if we end up playing the Dog and Duck) and giving up on football altogether (even if we are completely exonerated.)

I just don't feel about the game as I did. The idea that a club like Everton could be relegated for spending more than some arbitrary amount, while another club in Stretford can be 1 billion in debt with no consequences whatever just sticks in my craw. It's all a load of bent bollocks.
Don't let them fuckers get you down mate. We'll be fine.

Say they did hypothetically relegate City to the conference (it won’t happen). We could just outspend every other team on the way up with our sponsors putting money in. I’m sure Mansour could bang a few more quid in via Etihad etc to get us going back through the leagues again, could you imagine the piss boiling if that happened and we ended up winning a few more premier leagues after that?
we'd still win it again before u**

East Coast now. Ian a Glaswegian but I moved. And yes, the drumbeat is hotting up. Things get here eventually. We just leaned we have a decimal currency now apparently. What next?
When you give women the vote, and allow them to drive; that's when the fun will begin.

I better put one of these thingys on here...

;-)

in a big font, lest folk think I'm serious!

Screw them, i hold all of them in contempt. They made the rules to stop us, changed the rules to stop us and have a nefarious and underhand campaign to stop us. I say "they" i mean some people in positions of what you would consider authority with conflicting interests to put it mildly. People like Gill and people of that ilk. Those who earned my scorn because they have called us all sorts and done everything they can in an underhand manor to disaable us, think of the convicted criminals who run Bayern, the racist Spanish guy Tebas etc.

Some areas of the media, remember MUTV was a sky subsidiary and staff switch to and from both companies regularly, pundits aligned with the teams who used to be top dogs, commentators who support said teams and sports reporters who also follow them.

They can all get bugger off and i would happily explain my position to their cowardly faces. I don't mind people not liking us, we were bound to put noses out of joint but hiding behind new found morality and such i find despicable. Have the courage of your convictions you pathetic cretinous so and so's and just say you are jealous.

I have no doubt that we are ahead of the curve with this one, i trust the club and believe we will come out of this reasonably well.

No doubt there will be enough charges where we are found guilty for the PL to save some face,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.