The knives are out for City

I am torn between sticking with City (even if we end up playing the Dog and Duck) and giving up on football altogether (even if we are completely exonerated.)

I just don't feel about the game as I did. The idea that a club like Everton could be relegated for spending more than some arbitrary amount, while another club in Stretford can be 1 billion in debt with no consequences whatever just sticks in my craw. It's all a load of bent bollocks.
Fair do's but rather than jack football why not support Chelsea, I did and I will probably go back to them.

I've still got the shirts, home and away 2010/11 season.

For me, football is in the sewer, VAR and FFP is making it worse.

Matchday tickets are through the roof, not sure if this is directly a result of clubs trying to increase margin in order to comply with FFP or just greed.

Arsehole journalists and clubs like NUFC and Everton should have listened to our misgivings over FFP. Now they can reap what they sow. Even that fat tw*t Custis was calling for FFP to be scrapped (probably because its impacting his beloved Newcastle).

Been noticing an upswell of people looking for City to be severely punished for financial shit. I heard one commentator ask could they be relegated? How are to all feeling this will end up? I’m worried they will throw the kitchen sink at you.
Relegation !!, Pfftt...we laugh in the face of relegation

It's hard to see what will happen but it has to be remembered that the Premier League and other authorities are effectively taking on a country. I'm sure that Abu Dhabi will be able to pressure governments as all it takes is for Abu Dhabi to revise their future investments and suddenly things change. This also sets a precedent for future investors because nobody will invest in the Premier League if there are no rewards from that investment.

Obviously what's morally right is a different story but you don't really find morals in football and money always turns morals into mud. Even FFP and the new regulations do not exist to protect or help fans. If anything over the years it has been more than proven that the Premier League and other football authorities couldn't really give a toss about the fans.

This is all about who controls the money and how much cut they're getting. You can't even trust the journalists and pundits who commentate on the issue. How many of them took money from Qatar despite speaking out against a Qatari World Cup? The whole thing is just laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.