PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If suspect an employee or anyone of committing a crime you pass it on ASAP t the police you do not carry on investigating and then find them guilty and sack them and then refer them to the police.

Plus the whole issue is in the open anyway I am confident there is no evidence of anything other than none cooperation otherwise. HMRC, fraud squad, NCA would have raided. Our accounts would have t show the investigation I would imagine the press would be all over it and the premier league would have stated it instead they have implied it. The press with the exception of Nick Harris wont use the term even though again they know what the implication is of what the charges probably because we would sue them into oblivion. What happened to that gob on stick who said that the shooting in America was fake or Trumps lawyer who said the election was rigged. The legal bill for slander or liable or whatever it is from the Mail etc would be able to fund us Buying Real Madrid if they pushed t
as far as my limited knowledge is i havent heard the police hmrc and fraud are all over chelsea and they've admitted wrong doing found in accounts

Choosing to believe that this will be some of the charges being thrown out over lack of evidence.

It obviously can't be a guilty verdict on any of them, not when the trial is so far away.

Can't see it.

Probably nothing.

If it's anything I think it will just be the date of the hearing or when the decision will be made.

I thought it was just him having a little joke? Just saying what we all think/hope?
He has a tweet on his X account today merely saying we should get 115 trophies when we are cleared. He has said to people replying that it's just his opinion that we will be exonerated.

If he had any new info I'm sure he'd be putting it out there even if it was in his transfer forum style (YouTube videos etc).

If we look at it from the bigger perspective - this is the last attempt of so called establishment to stop City's project.

They have seen how successfully club operates.
Purchases and Sells players
produces talent from the academy
utilises resource and every player, so that no stone is left unturned

last 3 seasons were culmination, when we dominated not only English game but European football and its biggest giants - Real Madrid, Bayern, Inter, PSG, Atletico Madrid, etc.

So what's next ? Eventually City becoming one of the biggest giants of world football.

That's why they are kicking us, it's the last attempt to somehow stop this amazing project and legacy Pep has built.

But these stupid people don't understand that stopping City stops English football. Cause since Pep's arrival, after like 15 years, PL became the best league in UEFA rankings and mostly, this happened because of City and its influence on other PL teams..

So damaging City damages PL..

This season only 2 PL clubs qualified for CL playoffs.
4 Spanish
3 Italian
3 German

Let's say City is relegated in Championship, which club is eligible to compete with Real Madrid and other ones ?
So eventually all the best players will go to Real / Barcelona and PL will loose its dominance.

That's what these idiots should think about, before starting to saw the branch they are sitting on..

Last edited:
What's quite frustrating and 'shocking' is just how many people don't understand the legal process.

They confuse charges with being found guilty.

They believe the amount of charges points to guilt.

They believe all other charges and legal investigations should stop for our hearing to be held first.

The worst is some think it's on City to show everyone they're innocent and don't understand why if we're innocent we don't just release all the evidence now... showing a serious lack of understanding of innocent until proven guilty. It's not on us to do anything, it's for the league to prove things.
Yeah, the single most frustrating thing I hear at the moment is the complaint that City have hired lawyers to defend themselves and they're doing a robust job and will get off on a technicality. No fucking shit they have, and if there are technicalities that let us off the hook then the charges aren't remotely as serious as have been claimed. The CAS reporting has set the groundwork for this, I think.

What's quite frustrating and 'shocking' is just how many people don't understand the legal process.

They confuse charges with being found guilty.

They believe the amount of charges points to guilt.

They believe all other charges and legal investigations should stop for our hearing to be held first.

The worst is some think it's on City to show everyone they're innocent and don't understand why if we're innocent we don't just release all the evidence now... showing a serious lack of understanding of innocent until proven guilty. It's not on us to do anything, it's for the league to prove things.
Dippers who know the difference between House Breaking and Burglary when they were twelve years old,and now pretend to be confused about any quasi judicial inquiry rules is beyond belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.