PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well that has been a long time coming. It will not have worked (I'm still listening to hear Jordan completely belittle Stefan as a desperate City fan who "would say that"). But for the wider audience it might have helped understand things a little more clearly and show that Jordan knows fuck all on this matter and thinks non-cooperation means we have something to hide, when it's simply good advice to withhold things that you know will be viewed with bias or an agenda and save them until they'll be reviewed by a panel that is truly impartial.

If we'd have shared information with UEFA it is highly probable it would have been a) leaked and b) found to be insufficient/irrelevant or ultimately not enough to substantiate our innocence. CAS would have probably then determined that UEFA came to a sound decision based on the information they were provided.

It's been similar in this case. Withhold information until we get in front of an independent panel who can make a fair and impartial decision on the evidence.

Talks over every guest on the show if they’re not using his narrative. An embarrassment
I’ve not listened to the programme for nigh on 8 years now, but it sounds like it hasn’t changed much.

Well done Stefan, it’s difficult trying to get your point across when there’s a loudmouth Neanderthal shouting over and interrupting you.

Can anyone summarises what was said?

Stefan
  • If City are found guilty, the only sanction will be relegation for somethign of this nature
  • I believe City will be found not guilty
  • He doesnt deem it possible for so many high level people to be involved in mass conspiracy and fraudulant activity
  • Everton will fail FFP for a 3rd time

audio cut out on TV and online just as stefan was about to speak... is it replayed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.