Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Unfortunately I work round the corner from the theatre of shite with some of the most deluded rag cunts known to man first thing out of their mouths was we've got your CEO now watch us get back to the top of the tree ,wankers the lot of them clueless rag cunts

Ask them the question where does this leave us with the 115 charges? It would be seriously negligent on behalf of their shareholders for them not to do the due diligence on their new CEO if he could be implicated in any criminal proceedings from his time at City.

Then you are basing your strident theory on something that you expressly acknowledge is highly unlikely to be possible.

Think you need to think this through again applying a bit more logic and reason.
In I.T. Projects - I don't know if this is true in other areas of human endeavour - risks are always assessed (or , at least , they should be) according to :
  1. likelihood of occurring
  2. level of impact
The risk we are discussing here is of remote , though still significantly possible , likelihood.
The impact of this risk , if it manifests , will be of colossal/catastrophic proportions.
Therefore it is reasonable , applying the above logic, that it warrants consideration.

On a related topic... Berrada, if the worse happens, could face bigger sanctions than Fabio Paratici (Spurs/Juve), who got a 30 month worldwide ban from Football... So how the fuck is he/they getting away with this??? And how is the media not talking about this?
Screenshot-2024-01-22-at-08.21.17.jpg

Unfortunately I work round the corner from the theatre of shite with some of the most deluded rag cunts known to man first thing out of their mouths was we've got your CEO now watch us get back to the top of the tree ,wankers the lot of them clueless rag cunts
They haven’t. They’ve got the CFG COO and are gambling on him being as good a CEO as he was a COO.

The first thing you need to tell them,is they have not got our CEO.

They haven’t. They’ve got the CFG COO and are gambling on him being as good a CEO as he was a COO.

I reported into a COO who became the CEO & as far as I’m concerned fucked it up. I moved on, they’ve lasted but missed budget every year since & Im shocked they have still survived but I reckon there’s 6 months left at the most.

No it isn't mate it's just a niggling thought as I've said. Why has he resigned halfway through the season? Why has someone who's been at our club for years gone to our nearest rivals who we hate and he knows we hate? Why?
I can answer the first one. He knew his contract required six months gardening leave. If he wanted to start in the summer for United (which would make sense for his new job, giving him influence over the summer transfer window etc), he needed to resign now. I'd also expect that he'd be aware City could have people step up to cover his role internally while they replaced him.

Others have already posted as to the second question: Because this is a professional decision for him and a lot more money.

It's also worth considering that Berrada doesn't need "immunity" -- it's not a criminal trial (at least at the moment), and if it were to become one neither Utd nor the PL could grant immunity so this move would gain him nothing. In fact, surely if he was guilty and feared legal reprisals to himself personally he'd be much better staying put at City, where he knows everyone around him and would remain under the protection of the best legal services money can buy. If he's guilty leaving for Utd makes no sense, either for him or the rags.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.