Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

I sincerely hope so.
We dont do immunity in this country
Its a civil case anyway
He hasnt been charged with anything as it isnt a criminal issue
The PL is bringing the case amd cant issue immunity against anyone or anything
You are overthinking
Its a bloke gone to a new job, only

132 pages about a CEO.

Got to be a first.

It’s not just that. There’s plenty of possible implications and ramifications that could effect City in the future. He is/was a board member and privy to the most sensitive operational information and 115 information.(defence)

Something niggling in the back of my mind and I hope I'm wrong. What if this Berrada bloke has gone full on rogue? Promised a top job at the rags and immunity in return for giving evidence against us at our hearing? I wouldn't put nothing past the wankers in their quest to stop us.
Nothing suspicious in this, the guy has been made an amazing offer by the rags they have clearly identified him a the correct candidate and it probably adds to it that he is being "stolen" from City He will have many closed friends at City, especially amongst the Catalans, and I doubt he would want to lose those, so "full rogue" I very much doubt it.

He has probably weighed up his career potential and decided that other than dead-man shoes he's as high as it gets.
He is not taking up the role until the summer as I guess he's serving his notice period which will be away from the business, gardening leave.

With respect to the charges, imho, this is only a positive sign of City's innocence and referring to Kieran Maguire the Price of Football expert on the podcast this morning he is of the view that it would be doubling embarrassing if, Berrada was implicated and the rags will have done due diligence, and its only positive for City

Time will tell of course but, just to emphasize considering his role at City he would be implicated if City were found guilty

Unfortunately I work round the corner from the theatre of shite with some of the most deluded rag cunts known to man first thing out of their mouths was we've got your CEO now watch us get back to the top of the tree ,wankers the lot of them clueless rag cunts
Soriano has jumped ship as well? Now that could be a problem.

Point out to them that he wasn't and never has been a CEO. Compare him to Solskjær when he moved from Molde to them lot and ask them how did that turn out?

It’s not just that. There’s plenty of possible implications and ramifications that could effect City in the future. He is/was a board member and privy to the most sensitive operational information and 115 information.(defence)

He will be severely restricted in anything he can say you know.

Like in most jobs whe moving to a rival

And City are happy for him to leave so nothing worrying me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.