Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

How can you score 4 goals at home and only take 1 point from the game ?
I don't think that the Geordie will be getting Champions League football next season.
Which will obviously impact on their finances and ability to bring in new and better quality players.
Ask Chelsea fans!

Football is in a right state.

I've just seen this. It's actually quite terrifying. The woman was arguing with somebody on X and a supposed Newcastle fan reported her, saying with her viewpoint on trans people they wouldn't feel safe next to her in the stadium. This was in spite of the argument not being in a football environment or anything to do with football. She was then snooped on by some premier league private investigators and as a result banned from Newcastle for three years. 1984 is here.

I've just seen this. It's actually quite terrifying. The woman was arguing with somebody on X and a supposed Newcastle fan reported her, saying with her viewpoint on trans people they wouldn't feel safe next to her in the stadium. This was in spite of the argument not being in a football environment or anything to do with football. She was then snooped on by some premier league private investigators and as a result banned from Newcastle for three years. 1984 is here.

Aaarghhhh. Don't say that. I just had flashbacks to Grimsby and fucking Shrewsbury \O/

Fucking media. Was out in the car listening to 5 live, fuck me the over the top gushing about mainoo, he’s scored one premier goal and he’s the new Messi. Hopefully the new Eric Djemba Djemba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.