New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

You clearly haven’t been to Newcastle, isolated? Newcastle is on the main East Coast London to Edinburgh line, has its own international airport, granted not as big as Manchester Airport With flights all over Europe as well as the Middle East and the US. Not as isolated as you make out And Newcastle has a reputation as one of the top party cities in the UK. As for being cold and windy, believe me it isn’t and we get a fraction of the rainfall the north west of the country gets and specifically Manchester.

Add to this, for those that want it, we have some of the most stunning coast line in the UK and a World Heritage site, Hadrians Wall. Tyne and Wear has a population of 1.2 million, yes not as big as Manchester.

Being a one club city does have its advantages too, although the rivalry between us and our near neighbours is at times hostile shall we say. NUFC has a large following not just from in Tyne and Wear but also County Durham and Northumberland. What we currently have is one of the richest wealth funds in the world backing us, it may take a while to shake off the financial shackles imposed by the old cartel clubs but it will happen given the anti competitive nature of the new rules.

Our future is brighter than it ever has been in our history going forward.
Was amazed when I worked up in Berwick and Alnwick how many Sunderland fans there were, would have thought they were a bit thin on the ground north of the Tyne.

As above @WRicko

Page 133-to Page 140. The page numbers are as per the bottom corner of each page and not the PDF page numbers which are different.
Still don’t know where it says what an associated party is seems to say that it exists and you have to provide us information and we can assess it at market value but nothing about what is an associated party looks like they decide but looking at the wording it’s only associated party where the evidence is required so must say somewhere what one is or you would have to provide evidence for all transactions

Premier League Chairperson is a Man United fan. That says a lot to me. I wonder how often she gets calls from the owners and leaders of the sad clubs that used to win things raising concerns?

Equally, who is bending Ricky Masters ear on a regular basis?

There are significant political dynamics in the Premier League that are trying to stop the tectonic plates from moving to protect the sad clubs that used to win. That is why they keep coming up with rule changes during and after the season. Very sad state of affairs.

I have written to both UEFA and the Premier League about specific issues and I still have not had a reply.

These bloated bureaucracies with stooges running them do not care about the fans.
Pass your email onto the club mate, it may wake one or two up, don't bother with the PR dept though ;-0

Reactions: Bez
Still don’t know where it says what an associated party is seems to say that it exists and you have to provide us information and we can assess it at market value but nothing about what is an associated party looks like they decide but looking at the wording it’s only associated party where the evidence is required so must say somewhere what one is or you would have to provide evidence for all transactions

:) You are on a wind-up, right? You must be.

Just on the off-chance you aren't, look in Section A - Definitions. Under ..... oh yes, Associated Party and Associated Party Transactions. That is where you normally find definitions of terms used in the rules. Page 81 and 82 of the handbook, if you are still having trouble.

Unbelievable.

Just type in Google "what is a associated party" they'll be 134 examples and an understanding of it! For me for the premier PSR it says to me they could find nearly any sponsor associated if you look hard enough and it's seems when if comes to Man City they look at it with a fine tooth comb everyone else they just pass it through..

Was amazed when I worked up in Berwick and Alnwick how many Sunderland fans there were, would have thought they were a bit thin on the ground north of the Tyne.
It is much the same to the South of the Tyne. I think that originally Newcastle's support was largely North of the Tyne with Sunderland predominating to the South even in Gateshead. However it is far more confused now. Durham and Chester-le-Street were once solid Sunderland areas but out-migration from Newcastle has changed this over the years.

You clearly haven’t been to Newcastle, isolated? Newcastle is on the main East Coast London to Edinburgh line, has its own international airport, granted not as big as Manchester Airport With flights all over Europe as well as the Middle East and the US. Not as isolated as you make out And Newcastle has a reputation as one of the top party cities in the UK. As for being cold and windy, believe me it isn’t and we get a fraction of the rainfall the north west of the country gets and specifically Manchester.

Add to this, for those that want it, we have some of the most stunning coast line in the UK and a World Heritage site, Hadrians Wall. Tyne and Wear has a population of 1.2 million, yes not as big as Manchester.

Being a one club city does have its advantages too, although the rivalry between us and our near neighbours is at times hostile shall we say. NUFC has a large following not just from in Tyne and Wear but also County Durham and Northumberland. What we currently have is one of the richest wealth funds in the world backing us, it may take a while to shake off the financial shackles imposed by the old cartel clubs but it will happen given the anti competitive nature of the new rules.

Our future is brighter than it ever has been in our history going forward.
True, I have never been there, a quick google map search shows a city pretty far from others:

1707812800807.png

If you tell me it’s not cold and windy then I believe you, but we both agree that Manchester is rainy! I’m sure your rivalry with your North East neighbours is just as vitriol as that of us and the rags, if not more so! However a lot of our post-takeover rise was fuelled by the dynamics of the close interactions between City and a successful Fergie United. The drama and media frenzy surrounding the “Welcome to Manchester” poster, the “Not in my Lifetime” or “Noisy Neighbour” comments, the Rooney Transfer speculation, the 2011 FA cup semifinal, the 6-1 at the swamp, the Aguero moment etc. just won’t be matched. You guys are already light years ahead of Sunderland.

Don’t get me wrong I have nothing but respect for one of our nation’s great cities, its culture, landscape, history and footballing heritage. I was merely pointing out an interesting what-if in the footballing narrative and questioning it’s possible story arc. The truth is we will never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.