PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If the charges are dropped there's no way City will accept non co-operation, that would still suggest we were holding something back.

I don’t think it would, it would just suggest we haven’t been as forthcoming with some things as much as the PL rules state we should be.

It’s not that much different to CAS in that if we’ve provided evidence post the PL investigation that we didn’t provide before, then non co-operation would be a hard thing for us to argue against.

It’s all speculation still though.

If it came to that and we got a small fine, I think City would likely accept that rather than appeal. It’d be the same as CAS.
I'd hope that we get a different result from CAS. I can see why City were fined, as they had openly stopped cooperating, and with CAS saying that the evidence they provided eventually may even have seen UEFA dropping the case, it's essentially a warning not to waste CAS's time.

If City are arguing that they've always cooperated here, then surely there's more hope that the bar for non-cooperation isn't met.

I'd hope that we get a different result from CAS. I can see why City were fined, as they had openly stopped cooperating, and with CAS saying that the evidence they provided eventually may even have seen UEFA dropping the case, it's essentially a warning not to waste CAS's time.

If City are arguing that they've always cooperated here, then surely there's more hope that the bar for non-cooperation isn't met.
CAS have nothing to do with this case

It’s all a bit hypothetical as we don’t know the exact reasons for the non-cooperation charges. If they’re there because the PL think we’ve withheld information and it transpires that we haven’t, then they’ll likely be dropped.

If they’re there because they felt we have stymied the process and dragged it on longer than it needed to, they may well stay.

Either way, they’re not likely to hold a severe punishment, so aren’t of huge significance in the grand scheme of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.