Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

You're reasoning that both teams win every single match except that one at Anfield, which one must lose. It just won't happen like that.

That's not my reasoning at all. What I'm trying to say is that Anfield is the differential fixture. Both teams will get similar amounts of points either side of that game. However, Anfield is where either team can gain a real advantage. Whoever wins that game has the title in their hands, which is a huge psychological boost.

Thought we were poor last night, in hindsight wrong team selection. But so often Chelsea played through us with ease.

Standard dogshit referee performance for us, numerous cards given/not given, I thought a certain penalty with the last kick of the game. However it doesn't change the fact we were very much second best.

Just arguing with my rag dad, saying we were shit, so not in the best of moods at this time.

Word to Eddie, was exceptional and worryingly busy. Thought Phil tried hard but a shit show all round. Nice to see these game raising twats showed up again.

Just seen the shoulder charge by the murderers, all part of the LotG, dipper exemption.

Wonder if it'll be another kicking frenzy against Brentford?

I was watching the highlights, and that Palmer lad looks pretty damn good.

Walker is lucky Sterling didn't score a hat-trick on his head. Only Pep knows why he's still playing if players compete for their spots and are playing on merit.

It's really beginning to wind me up that some posters on here and some City fans in general just expect us to turn up and steamroller every team and when we don't they just throw their toys out of the pram.

Pep and the players are human. They make mistakes. But we've seen time and time again with this team they correct their mistakes and that's why we've been so successful over the he last 7 years
We are a gargantuan winning machine these days so expectations change, a draw with Chelsea used to send me on a 24 hr celebratory bender, now it’s a 24hr commiseratory bender.

I was watching the highlights, and that Palmer lad looks pretty damn good.

Walker is lucky Sterling didn't score a hat-trick on his head. Only Pep knows why he's still playing if players compete for their spots and are playing on merit.
Never noticed him at the match to be fair.

JS didn't play today....
Correct. I don't understand the blue moaners on here. We have a striker who's been injured for two months and still tops the Prem scoring table, but some still moan. They expect a team of robots playing absolute perfection every match as though the opposition don't exist. And talking of the opposition, we're the fourth highest Prem net spenders of the last ten years and seventh highest Prem net spenders of the last five years. Two trophies in the bag and three more to play for, but the attitude of some fans is seriously strange.

Our performance against the top 6 is not good enough. We lost against Arsenal, two draws with Chelsea, A draw with Liverpool and Totenham and only one win against United.

Pep's 'square pegs for round holes' tactic will bring us no trophies this year. When Erling was on fire last season and was scoring for fun, he was subbing him after 60-70 minutes. This season when we are struggling against defensively dogged and able counter-attacking team he is persisting with him although it just doesn't work.
Don't blame Kyle for their goal at all, as always left on his own to cover 250 square meters of the pitch guessing whether to cover his CB unable to track back or to cover a player running behind.
And Phil hugging the line on the right, that really worked so far!

Blues were saying exactly the same about Rodri, I suppose you’re one of those numpties that can’t give new signings a season.
Na sorry Rodri was class from day one, I don't know where this notion that he was shit in his first season came from. If he was shit in 2019/20 then so was Gundo because it was the double-pivot that was critized and they were both part of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.