North Stand Expansion

The local demand is there for a midweek match, but not at those match day ticket prices.

We've had 15 years of unrivalled success that has increased the size of our fan base across Gtr Manchester, the UK, and the world, yet we can't shift 1000-2000 tickets for tonight's match, why?

We sell out every weekend match, with 1000's of City fans unable to buy tickets, yet when they have an opportunity to buy a ticket for Brentford tonight, those same fans who can't get a ticket for a weekend match don't want to buy a ticket for a midweek match against Brentford. The reason is obvious. It's not Brentford. It's not a midweek match. It's the adult and under 18 match day ticket prices.
But it's not obvious whatsoever as you've decided to ignore some fairly important details.

It's "only" Brentford. It's a rearranged mid-week game in February. The "unsold" tickets (they have of course been sold already) on the ticket exchange would have probably been put up there at very short notice. School and work commitments (especially if travelling) are going to have a huge impact on demand for the final tickets. There's probably dozens of other valid reasons for them not moving (including cost for some people, yes) but at the end of the day it'll be a sell out despite having to sell the 3rd tier from Brentfords returns) late on.

Reactions: nmc
Up date my ticket has now gone maybe it got lost in the posts on FB,,, but as said above pricing is certainly an issue as the cheaper 1s they returned have all gone,, I'm telling you if the majority of that stadium was priced right, you would struggle to get tickets, and you would get an atmosphere back as has been proven in the past when games are priced correctly
I do struggle to get tickets. As I explained,price isn't why I can't go to this game.

Trust me very rarely would you struggle on FB,, with the exception of the "big games"
Which are resales, nothing to do with games selling out and getting tickets together a couple of months in advance.Also nothing to do with whether the club will sell all the tickets in an expanded North stand when they go on sale in the sumer or a second batch in October if they repeat that.

Which are resales, nothing to do with games selling out and getting tickets together a couple of months in advance.Also nothing to do with whether the club will sell all the tickets in an expanded North stand when they go on sale in the sumer or a second batch in October if they repeat that.
They are resales but at acceptable prices,, I simply hate what the club are doing with there sell ons simply ripping people of, or trying to and it ain't working is it,, people are starting to vote with there feet, simple as that

And do you really believe all tickets went on sale because I don't

They are resales but at acceptable prices,, I simply hate what the club are doing with there sell ons simply ripping people of, or trying to and it ain't working is it,, people are starting to vote with there feet, simple as that

And do you really believe all tickets went on sale because I don't
what about all the other games,mainly weekend, resales have sold.I'm not sure what your point is. Could/should tickets be cheaper, would we sell a few more resale tickets midweek against Burnley or Brentford in February if they were cheaper then yes,nobody would argue with that.
Your point that the NS extension isn't needed and won't sell though because of ticket prices, there is no evidence of that at all in fact anyone trying to buy matchday tickets together when they go on sale will tell they will sell and sell well, and we need the exrtension so we can all get the tickets we want.

what about all the other games,mainly weekend, resales have sold.I'm not sure what your point is. Could/should tickets be cheaper, would we sell a few more resale tickets midweek against Burnley or Brentford in February if they were cheaper then yes,nobody would argue with that.
Your point that the NS extension isn't needed and won't sell though because of ticket prices, there is no evidence of that at all in fact anyone trying to buy matchday tickets together when they go on sale will tell they will sell and sell well, and we need the exrtension so we can all get the tickets we want.
No problem then bud,, but if you think they will sell out most games priced as it is now with the extension, your in for a shock,, and I for 1 hope they don't then maybe just maybe the penny will drop, price it correctly then yes I agree they will sell it no problem

So if that's the case then,, your saying we simply ain't got the support to cover no shows?

Ach the Sheikh will buy up all the new seats anyway. I heard that's what he does these days to boost our figures and income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.