Gas & Electricity

I had an email from EDF stating my dd for gas & electric was going to go up from £139 per month to £210 per month. I rang up to complain, stating that I was on a fixed tariff and was paying a higher unit rate already before Ofgem announced the upcoming price reduction, thinking that my costs would stay the same over the term of the contract. When I said I am prepared to leave them and pay the £150 exit fee, they suddenly reduced my dd to £150 per month. Still an increase, but I can live with £11 per month extra rather than £71 per month.

£250 or wotever, we should all drop to our knees and pay respects to our wonderful Government for throwing scraps to us peasants.

I had an email from EDF stating my dd for gas & electric was going to go up from £139 per month to £210 per month. I rang up to complain, stating that I was on a fixed tariff and was paying a higher unit rate already before Ofgem announced the upcoming price reduction, thinking that my costs would stay the same over the term of the contract. When I said I am prepared to leave them and pay the £150 exit fee, they suddenly reduced my dd to £150 per month. Still an increase, but I can live with £11 per month extra rather than £71 per month.
They always try raising my dd but everytime i ring and say no , it is a numbers game with them , the more people they do it to a % will just accept it . Tbf they did do a full refund of credit the other day without asking so they are a mixed bag mostly

They always try raising my dd but everytime i ring and say no , it is a numbers game with them , the more people they do it to a % will just accept it . Tbf they did do a full refund of credit the other day without asking so they are a mixed bag mostly
Strangely, they dropped mine from £128 to £113 last October randomly.

Edit: crap, my 3 year deal ends September this year, not looking forward to that :(

Strangely, they dropped mine from £128 to £113 last October randomly.

Edit: crap, my 3 year deal ends September this year, not looking forward to that :(
Mine was twenty eight and they wanted to raise it to seventy for no reason , i said no and now it is fourteen and i put in readings every four weeks on the dot , they have just changed me from twice a year bills to monthly which is better

Mine was twenty eight and they wanted to raise it to seventy for no reason , i said no and now it is fourteen and i put in readings every four weeks on the dot , they have just changed me from twice a year bills to monthly which is better
£14 is mental wouldnt even cover my standing charge for electric let alone gas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.