Gas & Electricity

For both, i use a torch not lights and never leave any chargers on etc , one tv, one alexa, nothing else bar the modem , little things seem to add up
still cheap, Think last mnth i have 3300 nok its 247 gbp in el bill. Norway needs to get out of Acer
Here we have some hard cold winter this year across the country, from -5 to -30 many times during the winter

Last edited:
I am extremely careful and live on my own so can do it , bit cold though !
What are you're standing changes, just checked mine and they are £22 a month. Sounds like you are on top of it, but make sure you're not underpaying.

Last edited:
What are you're standing changes, just checked mine and they are £22 a month. Sounds like you are in top of it, but make sure you're not underpaying.
Defo not under paying as never have an estimated bill and no smart meter to fuck up , i put some credit on from time to time and meter reading every four weeks

What would you do?

Fix or not for 12 months?

Octopus Energy

Energy bills are coming down: overall, our April prices will be around £238 cheaper per year for a typical home.

If you’d like to protect your rates from future changes, we’re offering a 12 month fixed tariff available now at April prices, with no exit fees.

What would you do?

Fix or not for 12 months?

Octopus Energy

Energy bills are coming down: overall, our April prices will be around £238 cheaper per year for a typical home.

If you’d like to protect your rates from future changes, we’re offering a 12 month fixed tariff available now at April prices, with no exit fees.
Too early for fixing I'd have thought but that's purely my guess as Christ knows what state the world will be in over the next 12 months.

Edit: I just noticed the "no exit fees" bit so maybe?

Too early for fixing I'd have thought but that's purely my guess as Christ knows what state the world will be in over the next 12 months.

Edit: I just noticed the "no exit fees" bit so maybe?

A good read.

According to the latest energy price cap predictions from energy consultancy Cornwall Insight, good news is on the horizon for energy bill payers.

The company has accurately forecast price cap movements throughout the energy crisis. Its most recent prediction came within 2% of the final Ofgem figure for the April price cap.

Some energy providers are offering fixed energy deals that are slightly below the April price cap. However, if Cornwall Insight's forecasts for the rest of 2024 are correct, they could work out as being pricier than future caps.

A good read.

According to the latest energy price cap predictions from energy consultancy Cornwall Insight, good news is on the horizon for energy bill payers.

The company has accurately forecast price cap movements throughout the energy crisis. Its most recent prediction came within 2% of the final Ofgem figure for the April price cap.

Some energy providers are offering fixed energy deals that are slightly below the April price cap. However, if Cornwall Insight's forecasts for the rest of 2024 are correct, they could work out as being pricier than future caps.

There’s a reason the are offering fixed deals and it isn’t for the good of the customer

Scottish Power are phoning me regularly saying they are going to make an appointment to fit a smart meter. I’ve told them I’m not having a smart meter. Am I within my rights to refuse their smart meter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.