PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody should have any sympathy for the ****. Blaming his wife passing away for his behaviour is a get out that he doesn’t deserve.
He’s been on a crusade against our club for a long time. I hope he suffers much more (professional) pain in the coming months.
The way I see it is, I've lost close friends and family (too early) who were mad about city - and this **** is trying to destroy the thing that they loved - so fuck him, I don't give a shit about his personal circumstances.

Can see where this is headed.
I'm not sure where this is headed, but in my view, a certain journalist / campaigner appears to be quite mentally unbalanced. We should not go tit for tat with him. The club has the correct approach in just not engaging with him in any way whatsoever. If something should happen to him, please don't let there be anything on here that might show City fans as being a contributory factor.

Since Nick Harris seemingly has no qualms about posting private messages, here’s an unsolicited text message that he sent me in the early hours a while ago. It’s not normal behaviour for a journalist. I genuinely think he needs help.

View attachment 108551
So i joined in supported by the club? Another lie from Nick. What a tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.